What are the signs you are ready to leave your job? Here are a few warning signs that are sure signs it is time to go. Don’t wait until you crash and burn. If you are experiencing some of these signs make sure you get mental health support and start looking for another job. Stress can be attributed to work environment, organizational culture, and lack of support systems built into the organization you work for. It may not be you. It may be them.
- Can’t sleep because you are spending time going over your day thinking how awful your job is.
- You start having headaches, stomach aches, develop rashes, or unexplained symptoms.
- You have mood swings and feel extremely sad or angry at various times of the day.
- You don’t like any of your co-workers.
- You start taking more time off than usual and are always tired.
It might be time to say, “Take this job and shove it.”